Leave your details below and one of our team members at Kernolab will get in touch with you and answer all of your questions
Kernolab helps companies create bespoke banking and payment experiences within their products, without the hurdles associated with traditional banking.
Kernolab mission is to make financial services less restrictive and more accessible for any company. More than a platform, we aim to be a partner every step of the way in unlocking the benefits of fintech for every business.
At Kernolab, we are looking for experienced Information Technology (IT) recruiter. It’s a challenging, fast-moving candidate-driven market, and the ideal candidate should be highly motivated and tenacious enough to keep up with the pace. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest technological developments that influence the growth of our product. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and maximize your growth potential then this is the right opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Leads the development of workforce and recruiting plans for IT to maximize human capital assets through the utilization of industry and internal trend data
- Proactively consult with management on departmental needs, position description selection, recruiting process, candidate assessment and selection as well as compensation requirements.
- Research and join industry-specific job boards, organizations, and associations to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Develop and maintain a broad network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Maintain accurate recruitment notes, records, and documentation in the applicant tracking system.
Advantages if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in IT Recruiting
- Ability to influence and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use innovative techniques to attract and recruit diverse talent
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring.
- Proven experience consulting with senior management staff regarding recruiting needs and strategies.