Leave your details below and one of our team members at Kernolab will get in touch with you and answer all of your questions
Kernolab helps companies create bespoke banking and payment experiences within their products, without the hurdles associated with traditional banking.
Kernolab mission is to make financial services less restrictive and more accessible for any company. More than a platform, we aim to be a partner every step of the way in unlocking the benefits of fintech for every business.
Ideally, you’re someone who is goal-orientated and loves optimizing processes, geeking out on evolving the sales playbook, and diving into the numbers. You’re a strategic thinker who likes to keep a birds-eye view of your team and motivate them towards winning together. Collaborating with cross-functional teams in marketing, customer success and product excites you, as well as the chance to put your stamp on the company.
Day-to-day, you will oversee the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople. We’re looking for someone with experience in delivering SME sales in a B2B or SaaS environment.
As a start-up, we are at a really exciting stage in our growth - we’re looking for someone who wants to take the lead with sales. Whether you’re a Senior Sales Manager who’s ready for step-up or a seasoned Head of Department, we’d love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Advantages if you have:
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- 3+ of experience in international **B2B sales**
- Experience in managing managers and salespeople
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager, or sales and marketing director
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Have previous experience with Startups and Fintech