Leave your details below and one of our team members at Kernolab will get in touch with you and answer all of your questions
Kernolab helps companies create bespoke banking and payment experiences within their products, without the hurdles associated with traditional banking.
Kernolab mission is to make financial services less restrictive and more accessible for any company. More than a platform, we aim to be a partner every step of the way in unlocking the benefits of fintech for every business.
Kernolab is a fintech venture based in Lithuania. With pre-seed funding in place, we are passionate about embedded finance for non-finance businesses, including sports clubs and marketplaces. At this exciting phase in our business, we are looking for someone to step in and lead our digital marketing efforts.
This role reports to our CMO and success will significantly impact our business!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Work closely with the CMO to develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Manage content strategy for social media, blogs, partnerships, and original content
- Design and execute campaigns utilising effective email marketing and digital advertising channels
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyze traffic, increase lead generation, and improve conversions
- Help manage budgets and monitor spend pace
- Analyze and recommend key performance measures from campaigns to improve our marketing performance
Advantages if you have:
- Expertise in multiple digital marketing channels (ie. SEO, SEM, Paid, Social, Email, Content) and offline marketing channels
- 3+ years of b2b marketing experience, preferably in fintech
- Experience making results-focused recommendations and a proven track record in a start-up environment
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills for managing the team, internal meetings, and leading presentations